It feels so good to receive an award, even more so are the little friendships blossoming with my regular followers. I don’t have much pc time and even less me time which is why my blogging and interaction with my followers is not consistent. But when I finally get into my own head space with a pc in front of me and a good cuppa coffee . . . I read, comment and write. It’s another world – a fantastic one at that. Thank you to all my readers and followers for sharing your life’s journey past and present with me, I appreciate your sharing.
I have been nominated for this lovely award by a fellow blogger denobears, reading Eleenie’s blog often leaves me with a smile on my face as I can actually picture Eleenie doing what she blogs about. In the garden, her dogs, road trips, little creatures that visit etc. I always know when I click on her link there is always something entertaining to read. Thank you again Eleenie for sharing your journey and nominating me for this lovely award.
In accepting this award I should
1. Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that I admire.
4. Leave a comment advising them of their nomination.
Let’s See – Seven things about me:
7. Autumn is my favourite season.
6. I always burn rice so my hubby cooks it.
5. I talk to people on the subway (when on a subway)
4. I am happiest when surrounded by nature.
3. I dance and sing using the mop as my mic when cleaning the house. My son has secretly filmed me and threatens to post such clips on YouTube – I will die if he ever does that.
2. I’m a natural true blonde but dye my hair brunette
1. I talk to myself and hubby thinks it’s hilarious. I see it as sharing my thoughts unintentionally.
I nominate you, my fellow bloggers:
(okay, I’m doing it again – trying to link my nominees and it’s not happening. Need step by step help with this)