I haven’t been blogging very long and at times think I ‘talk’ to myself. I wasn’t sure how to even go about finding blogs of others with similar interest. Click here there and keep clicking until you find that read. I began receiving a few ‘like’ on this or that post. What someone even read what I had written. Indeed it was so. I began clicking on my ‘like’ readers and found something somewhere along the line of an interest we shared. To top that, wow – some bloggers whom I find captivating. I said to my hubby the other night in conversation, ‘Who needs books when I have so many interesting blogs to read of real people with real stories sharing real events and history.’ I was thrilled to receive my first award – The Readers Appreciation Award from my fellow blog reader notsofancynancy. I really can’t do Nancy justice in telling you just what an amazing blog she writes. Nancy’s story is captivating with her fathers WWII letters. Moments in time caught on paper with such history. Take a moment and click on notsofancynancy and you will be sure to want to read more and more. Thank you notsofancynancy for nominating me as your choice for a Readers Appreciation Award, you made my month.
How It Works:
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
- Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
- Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
- Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
- Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favorite color? Orange
- What is your favorite animal? Elephant (wild) Dog (domestic)
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Appletizer
- Facebook or Twitter? Neither really
- Favorite pattern? Square
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving, especially hand crafted or home made. It feels so good.
- Favorite number? 7
- Favorite day of the week? Friday, that’s our family pizza & movie night
- Favorite flower? Wild flowers – mixed
- What is your passion? My Family, My God, My Life.
I nominate the following blogs:
Thank you for sharing, making me laugh, shedding those silent tears and teaching me something new everyday. Most of all, thank you for sharing your journey.
(please bear with me as I try figure out why I can link some blogs and not others)